We primarily collect two types of information: personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII).
We may collect the following PII when you voluntarily provide it to us:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Age and Date of Birth (for age verification purposes)
We automatically collect non-PII through Google Analytics for traffic analysis, including but not limited to:
- IP addresses
- Browser types
- Referral sources
- Pages visited
Use of Information
We process your PII and non-PII for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To communicate with you regarding our services
- To enhance user experience on our website
- To ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- To protect the legitimate interests of our business
Data Storage and Retention
We recognize and respect your rights regarding your data as outlined by the GDPR and CCPA. These rights include:
Right to Access and Correct Data
You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold about you and receive a copy of it. If you believe that any PII we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request its correction.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided us in a machine-readable format.
Right to Data Deletion
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. However, this right is subject to certain exceptions, such as when data retention is necessary to comply with legal obligations or protect our legitimate interests.
Right to Object to Processing
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for certain purposes, such as direct marketing. We will respect your request unless we have a compelling legitimate interest that overrides your rights.
Data Security Measures
To safeguard your data, we implement various security measures, including:
- Encryption in transit and at rest
- Regular security assessments and audits
- Secure access controls to limit data access to authorized personnel
- Staff training on data protection and privacy practices
Third-Party Data Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. However, we may share your data with the following entities:
- Service providers working on our behalf to support our services. These providers are obligated to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
- If required by law, we may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, enforcement agencies, or legal processes.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, your data may be transferred or disclosed as part of the transaction. We will ensure the preservation of the privacy rights regarding your data.
Changes to this Policy
Last Updated: 18-Nov-2023